Where you can learn more about Cynthia and her organizing background!
Even while growing up, I have always loved to be organized. I was excited to organize my toys, binders and such, but it wasn’t until shortly after High School that I realized I possessed a true talent and gift.
I am now 28 and recently received my Associate Degree in Interior Design from the International Academy of Design and Technology. Home organization and Interior Design go hand-in-hand, so not only will your home or office get organized, it will get organized in style!
There is nothing I love more than to help others, regardless of the task at hand – I’m a naturally caring person. To be that person who helps turn people’s home or office back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me.
I am also very understanding and do not pass any judgment based on the condition of your unorganized/messy areas. I will never make you feel worse than you currently do because I understand where you are coming from.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.